In the classroom

In the classroom

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FRIENDSHIP

My dear friend....You came into my life so unexpectedly..
Little did I know what was to lie ahead
For the longest time you were a click of a mouse, words on my screen
Hugs that warmed my days.. and secured my nights
Within the many hours of our private room,
You showed me strength, when I showed you my weaknesses.
You taught me the importance of believing in myself,
When I thought there was nothing to believe in
You taught me so much, in ways I never knew
You stood behind me when I began to fall.
Along side of me when I needed a friendIn front of me when I needed a guide
You showed me my ability to fly...
How to reach places I had only dreamed of
You saw me with your heart and not your eyes
But more importantly you gave me a piece of you
A gift worth far more than money could buy.
You gave me a floor to dance on..
A song in my heart that I finally understand the words to
And a peacefulness in my heart...where you will live forever..I hope everyone finds a "YOU"

No comments:

LOOK NICE SMELLS NICE

LOOK NICE SMELLS NICE

Bloguru